Using Matthew 28:18-20 and 1 John 2:12-14 as our outlines, the School will cover three degrees of maturity or discipleship—that of the child, the youth, and the father. Recognizing the command of Scripture to be discipled and to disciple others, this course will follow the adjacent overview chart and focus on five Es:
- the Evangelism of preChristians
- the Establishment of new converts in the faith
- the Equipping (preparing and repairing) of disciples for ministry
- the Enlistment of all to follow the Master's plan for discipleship and the enlistment of some for leadership
- the Expansion and Extension of the kingdom of God throughout the world
Our model will be Jesus' style of outreach and His strategy for building His disciples.
Upon completion of this course, the participants should be able to:
- design a School of Discipleship for small or large groups, or a one-to-one discipleship ministry that will continue to multiply itself through many spiritual generations
- discover how to personalize their witness
- disciple a new convert and help to establish him/her in the basics of the faith
- develop and grow in their knowledge of God, forgiveness, ministry, and spiritual warfare
The following represents the lessons for the entire course. Other sections will follow that will take the student into two more sections: Youth and Fatherhood. After that, there will be opportunities for further training presented.
Please keep in mind this is a non-profit site. If you are blessed by this seminar, or anything else on this site, we would also appreciate your financial assistance to keep it going.